Need help with your design?
Whether you are just discovering your style, organizing and beautifying a busy young home or just want something fresh, I believe you should love the home you are in at all stages of family life.
Philosophy of Design
Creating spaces that are seamlessly beautiful and functional is the aim for any great design. Your home should be an expression of you, your family and your lifestyle. How you feel in your home is the most important element of interior design.
Inspiration in Design
Finding inspiration for designing your home can come from absolutely anywhere. Whether it comes from nature, a favourite piece of artwork, a family heirloom or a restaurant you love, so many things in everyday life can motivate the creativity to define a space that is uniquely yours.
What inspires you?
Popular Styles in Design
There are so many ways to express your individual style. You may not have the words for what you personally like, or whether you like a mix of styles. So here are some popular design categories to help you direct the vision for your home!
- Free 10 minute initial consultation to be done with all potential clients via phone prior to tier one
- Meet with client to discuss overall vision of project, needs of family, requirements for space
- Determine client style preferences with visuals
- Discuss budget and priorities
- Discuss overall colour preferences
- Determine if architect/engineer needs to be consulted
- Room measurements taken if moving to tier two package
- 2D scale floor plan of newly designed space created
- Three colour palettes offered to choose from, including all information and codes
- 3 visual mood boards offered (including style preferences determined with client)
- Go over all visuals with client to give full direction to the project
- Offer direction for purchase of furnishings and fittings
- Client keeps all materials
- Determine whether client wishes to go forward independently or if tier three is more appropriate
- Full project management by Jen on full approval of plans
- All contractors/materials acquired by Jen and schedule of all work shared with client (contractors and materials paid directly by client)
- All visuals including 2D floor plan, mood boards, colour palettes AND 3D rendering included for client to keep
- Detailed sample boards of all materials, furnishings, lighting and decor with prices of all purchases
- All shopping sourced by Jen (paid by client)
- All styling included
I don’t think I’ve met a more patient and helpful person than Jen. for so long I’ve been trying to find the right way to express my creativity through my house design – and working with Jen has allowed me to do just that! I can’t wait to work with her again!
Want more great design ideas?
I will often have special tips and offers that I’d love to pass on to you! If you’re interested in receiving an email from me, simply leave your email address and I’ll keep you notified!